Reporting & Examinations
Your son’s teachers will set him targets and monitor his progress to ensure that he is on track. We will inform you of your son’s progress in several ways throughout.
Each Academic Year
- A start of year Parent Information Evening for both Years 12 and 13
- One Subject Parent Evening for both years 12 and 13
- Progress Reviews which provide a summary of a student’s effort, achievement and any areas of concern
- A comprehensive report with grades and comments from each of your son’s teachers
If at any time, you are concerned or have a question regarding your son’s academic progress, contact us straight away so that we can support him as needed. Your first port of call is his Form Tutor.
A Levels & Examinations Officer
Victoria College is an academically strong and successful school. We view exams as an integral part of the teaching and learning process, and provide our boys with the knowledge, support and practice so that they can approach each exam calmly and with confidence. Our parents, staff and students understand that they each play an important role in exam preparation and helping each student achieve his personal best.
The following documents and links will better inform you about the exams in Years 12 and 13 plus its related processes and policies:
- A Level: External Examination Board information for candidates
- A Level Exam Results 2021
- A Level Exam Results 2020
- A Level Exam Results 2019
- A Level Exam Results 2018
If you have any questions regarding your son’s exam performance, contact his Form Tutor, as listed below or Mr Alan Falle.
For general exam queries, contact our Examinations Officer on email@example.com
Ms Majella Raindle
|Ms Nataly Miorin
|Mr Adam Warburton
|Mr Tim Hutton
|Ms Stephanie Kellett
|Mr Gareth Bloor
|Mr Jefferson Randles
|Ms Eimear Pallot
|Dr Steven Cooke
|Miss Anna Robinson
Heads of House
A Level Exam Results